Features of the Software:
The Food Medication Interactions Software contains all the information
found in the Food Medication Interactions
Handbook, as well as the HIV Medication-Food Interactions Handbook
with these added features:
Free - With Your Software Order You Get Your Choice
of Either Book
- Combine information on multiple drugs into a single report.
- Select which dietary related significances to display.
- Select professional report or patient information handout (written at
8th-10th grade educational level).
- Reports can be easily edited with cut/copy, paste, and delete
- Information can be inserted via copy, paste commands into any word
- Change font, point size, and color to customize these reports.
- See sample screens.
- Use any description to save records for future reference or update.
- Create a chronological patient history. Each update is saved by date
- Recall saved records in a flash.
- Save time and record keeping space.
- See sample screen.
- IBM PC or compatible
- Pentium or better
- Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP
- 16MB RAM
- 33 MB hard disk space
Home FMI Book
FMI PC Software FMI
PDA Software Herb Book
Book Speakers Order Form
Copyright © 1997-2003 Food
Medication Interactions. Last updated 10/22/2003.
Web site designed by: